VR Magic Gestures AI
A downloadable experience for Windows
In this free demo, you can test VR Magic Gestures AI, which is a Unity package for detecting and recognising 3D gestures. The game is compatible with HTC Vive, Oculus Rift, and similar equipment.
- draw shapes with wands in VR to cast spells,
- summon inflated rabbits from the void,
- create your own spell gestures!
The package includes:
- Neural network (MLP) + backpropagation training algorithm,
- Physics-based spell examples,
- Animated UI designed for VR,
- OpenVR integration (tested on HTC Vive and Oculus Rift).
- if you define the same shape for two different spells, the neural network won't be able to learn the difference,
- in the demo, the gesture learner is configured for a small training set, which makes training and testing quick, but this setup is inadequate for 100% accuracy,
- if you experience troubles trying to mimic a predefined spell, then click on its bubble and redefine the gesture to match your profile,
- a trail in a bubble is just an approximate preview of a gesture based on a number of repeats – it doesn't represent the exact shape that you must mimic :)
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.