VR Magic Gestures AI
A downloadable experience for Windows
In this free demo, you can test VR Magic Gestures AI, which is a Unity package for detecting and recognising 3D gestures. The demo requires HTC Vive or a compatible equipment. In the demo, you can:
- draw shapes with a wand to cast spells,
- summon magic balloons from the void,
- create your own spells!
The package includes:
- A neural network (MLP) trained using a backpropagation method,
- Physics-based spell examples,
- An animated UI system designed for an immersive experience.
- if you define the same shape for two different spells, the neural network won't be able to learn the difference,
- in the demo, the gesture learner is configured for a small training set, which makes training and testing quick, but this setup is inadequate for 100% accuracy,
- if you experience troubles trying to mimic a predefined spell, then click on its bubble and redefine the gesture to match your profile,
- a trail in a bubble is just an approximate preview of a gesture based on a number of repeats – it doesn't represent the exact shape that you must mimic :)
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.